Elephant thoughts

My thoughts on knitting, crocheting, being crafty and just my life in general. I am calling it elephant thoughts because elephants never forget and I am hoping this will help me to remember more things. Wish me luck!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I know, I know. I haven't posted in a while. There have been lots of things happening that are not craft related and kept me away from doing many crafts. I have started back though. I went for another knitting lesson yesterday to learn how to make a baby hat for my new niece. She is a little on the small side for now and my sister is wanting some extra hats for her to help keep her warm.

I also finished the pink crochet scarf I was working on. I don't have a picture, because I gave it to my aunt before I remembered to take a picture. I also finished a crochet hat for my niece that I forgot to take a picture of before I gave it to her. I am going to have to get better at remembering to take pictures.

I am now working on an afghan that I really really need to get finished for my friend Brian. I will try to finish it this week. Also I have the circle scarf I am redoing and the baby hat and then I want to start on a bag I am going to knit. It will probably be for a gift, but I am not sure for who just now.

Between this stuff and making some jewelry I plan on being very crafty for the very near future. It will be so much fun! Ok, I promise pictures in the very near future as well of my works in progress. More later, got to get back to crafting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home