Elephant thoughts

My thoughts on knitting, crocheting, being crafty and just my life in general. I am calling it elephant thoughts because elephants never forget and I am hoping this will help me to remember more things. Wish me luck!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Started working on things

Well, I pulled out my circle scarf to look and see where I left off. I am almost halfway done with it. Woohoo!! I also started 2 pink scarfs. One is done knitting and the other one is done in crochet. I will post the knitting in progress one now and try to post the crochet one later.

This is after working on it for 3 days for maybe 15 minutes at a time and taking it apart once. Not very good progress, but then again I did just learn how to knit 2 months ago so I guess it isn't too bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home