Elephant thoughts

My thoughts on knitting, crocheting, being crafty and just my life in general. I am calling it elephant thoughts because elephants never forget and I am hoping this will help me to remember more things. Wish me luck!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Crafty musings for the day

I have been trying to think of projects to start on and have come up with several ideas. The bestones include things I have already started on, but never finished. I never finished them because I got bored with the idea or just couldn't get motivated by the idea. Now I can use the things I have already started and make them new again. I love it when I can do that.

Also this is my very first blog and blog post! WooHoo!!

Now back to the craft stuff. I have been looking at the wonderful Woolly Wormhead blog and she has these beautiful hats made out of spirals that has really inspired me. See I started a scarf a couple of years ago that was to be made completely out of circles. I never finished it because of some personal things, but seeing her hats I have been inspired to pull this scarf back out and to get back to work on it. I already have an idea of who I can give it to (since of course most of the things I make are to use as gifts). It is going to be fabulous. And if I could find enough of that yarn I waas using maybe I could make a hat to go with it. First though I have to finish an afghan that was commissioned by a friend and I want to make a pink ribbon scarf for one of my Aunts. She will love it.

Wow, so much to think about and get done and I feel so energized about it all instead of feeling overwhelmed (which is what usually happens and why I have so many unfinisahed projects). YAY!

More Later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home